Chinese
Shenzhen Janel Jewelry Co.,Ltd
Gold Plated Heart Shape Chain NecklaceGold Vacuum Plated to maintain the color longest time, as it is through the best plating process. Letter can be engraved on the heart shape to express your feeling to your lover. OEM and ODM is available.

Gold Plated Heart Shape Chain Necklace

Gold Vacuum Plated to maintain the color longest time, as it is through the best plating process. Letter can be engraved on the heart shape to express your feeling to your lover. OEM and ODM is available.

 

Gold Plated Heart Shape Chain Necklace

Product Parameter:

Product name:

Gold Plated Heart Shape Chain Necklace

Model No.:

JN01-N04

Material:

316LStainless Steel/Titanium steel

Processing:

Gold plated/Letter engraved

Net Weight/pcs

4g

Color available:

Gold/Steel color/Rose Gold

MOQ:

100PCS

Sample delivery time:

1-10days

Products delivery time:

15-35days

HS Code:

7117190000

OEM or ODM acceptable:

YES

Packing:

Standard Plastic Bag or as customer’s request

Shipping terms:

EXW, FOB, CIF,CFR

Payment terms:

TT ,LC or Paypal



Product View:

lover necklace (1).jpglover necklace (2).jpg1 with logo (2).jpg

 

 

Factory Shows:

1 with logo.jpg2 with logo.jpg3 with logo.jpg



FAQ:

1.What is the difference between rose gold and gold in jewelry industry?

Rose gold is synthesized from pure gold, copper, silver/zinc. Due to its moderate proportion, it has the characteristics of strong ductility, high hardness, and variable color. At the same time, it blends 25% of other metals. It has high hardness and is not easy to be deformed or scratched. It can be used in the delicate and delicate gold decoration design. Intricate and beautiful design ideas. Rose gold is made up of 75% 18K gold and other alloys (commonly known as tri-color gold). The hardness is higher than that of pure gold. Compared with traditional gold and platinum, the pink rose gold not only makes the color of colored stones more intense, but also reflects the exquisite and delicate metal materials. It is also in a variety of styles, with a heart shape, a marquise shape, an oval shape, a pear shape, and an emerald shape.

 

Gold is the 24K gold that people often say, it is full gold. 18k gold refers to jewelry containing 75% gold, and the remaining 25% is other precious metals, engraved with 18K or 750 marks. . “K Gold” is the natural color of K gold itself, showing a yellow color; “K Platinum” is a white alloy of gold added with palladium or nickel, showing white; if copper is added, it is rose gold. The gold content of 1K is 4.1667%, and 18K is 18×4.1667%=75%, that is, the “18K gold” jewelry gold content is 75%. "18K Platinum" has a gold content of 75% and a palladium or nickel content of 25%.

 


Related Products
Hot Tags: gold plated heart shape chain necklace, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, customized, made in China